Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, this is one of the reasons (besides no physicall keyboard) of why Palm is adding a Just Type searchbox in the card view, so people can see that it actually exists
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    Well, this is one of the reasons (besides no physicall keyboard) of why Palm is adding a Just Type searchbox in the card view, so people can see that it actually exists
    i hope that the devices WITH a physical KB have the option take that box off.... idk it looks ugly to me n i rather just open the slider and... JUST TYPE
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    i hope that the devices WITH a physical KB have the option take that box off.... idk it looks ugly to me n i rather just open the slider and... JUST TYPE
    that would be cool. i don't like the look of it either. looks like it should have the google logo sitting in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    that would be cool. i don't like the look of it either. looks like it should have the google logo sitting in it.
    exactly my thought... it looks like the thing they have on their andriod where u tap n hold to talk or type n search... YUCK! i like the subtlety of the universal search of just having to open n type
    I can search my contacts for last name, first name or company name. Sometimes I forget all of those but know what city they are in.
    How do I search for a city in my database to bring up customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    *OVERstated.
    goto android central
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123