1.    #1  
    I have a new refurb and it has some problems. I have installed UberScaler and a lot of other stuff. I want to take it into the Service center and I think the problem I have they might have to replace it (funny clear protrusion on left side of keyboard that is sharp and there is Oreo twist. I am hoping if they replace the refurb I get a new phone. Should I take off the overclocking and what other stuff before I go so they don't give me a hard time? Should I just take off everything (patches, etc.), expect to reinstall on new Pre?
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    your best bet will be to take any homebrew off... Some reps care, some don't.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Your best bet is to EPR your phone. I have gone though 7 (yes, 7!) Pres. One of the reps in the store has been a Pre user and is familiar with homebrew (he's the one who told me about it actually!) and he has told me that phones need to be EPR'ed before a swap. Since you have to re-do your phone anyways he suggested doctoring your phone.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.