1.    #1  
    Hello I was wondering if there is any quick reply for palm pre. It was one reason I jailbroke iPhone
    do you mean via mail or sms. Xanthanloid has a patch that allows you to ignore with text and a new sms reply forward app was made available today
  3.    #3  
    Reply to SMS like without having to open SMS app
    the new app does that right now the sms forward reply app needs to be open you can set up a reply to sender message.
  5.    #5  
    I mean a reply I would type not a autoreply
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    If I'm picturing it right, this would be cool. Imagine tapping the SMS notification, and it widens, showing you the entire message AND a place to enter your reply. If you tap again, it opens your messaging app. Sending the reply might autodismiss the notification. Cool idea....no idea how to do it...
    Quote Originally Posted by nextjeter2 View Post
    Hello I was wondering if there is any quick reply for palm pre. It was one reason I jailbroke iPhone
    Had the same app on my jb iPhone and no there is not one available yet for webos. Maybe soon... It would be sweet. The multi task cards is the next best thing though.
  8.    #8  
    yea it's still good I jst was curious
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    do you mean via mail or sms. Xanthanloid has a patch that allows you to ignore with text and a new sms reply forward app was made available today
    Where is this patch located sir?
    Oh Thanks!!

I'll just wait for the final version of the patch