Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. proudfrog's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anyone know why the App Catalog Icons are flickering? I do have uber kernel and Govnah installed. But I can't think of anything else that may be causing this problem.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by proudfrog View Post
    Anyone know why the App Catalog Icons are flickering? I do have uber kernel and Govnah installed. But I can't think of anything else that may be causing this problem.
    No such problem here on my stock Sprint Pre.
  3. #3  
    If Govnah is running that has cause some of mine to flicker. If I close it things go back to normal.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by proudfrog View Post
    Anyone know why the App Catalog Icons are flickering? I do have uber kernel and Govnah installed. But I can't think of anything else that may be causing this problem.
    I don't know the cause but I get the same symptom when I'm in the app catalog, and not only that but my phone heats up as well. I have the UK and Govnah also.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5. proudfrog's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    If Govnah is running that has cause some of mine to flicker. If I close it things go back to normal.
    A-Ha! i just closed the Govnah card and the App Catalog icons are back to normal.

    Fantastic!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by proudfrog View Post
    A-Ha! i just closed the Govnah card and the App Catalog icons are back to normal.

    Fantastic!
    I guess it is Govnah then. That's good to know.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7. #7  
    In Govnah go to preferences and turn off the updating app icon. There is a note next to it that says it will cause the app catalog to flicker.

Posting Permissions