Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Anyone know why the App Catalog Icons are flickering? I do have uber kernel and Govnah installed. But I can't think of anything else that may be causing this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by proudfrog View Post
    Anyone know why the App Catalog Icons are flickering? I do have uber kernel and Govnah installed. But I can't think of anything else that may be causing this problem.
    No such problem here on my stock Sprint Pre.
    If Govnah is running that has cause some of mine to flicker. If I close it things go back to normal.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    I don't know the cause but I get the same symptom when I'm in the app catalog, and not only that but my phone heats up as well. I have the UK and Govnah also.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    If Govnah is running that has cause some of mine to flicker. If I close it things go back to normal.
    A-Ha! i just closed the Govnah card and the App Catalog icons are back to normal.

Fantastic!
    A-Ha! i just closed the Govnah card and the App Catalog icons are back to normal.

Fantastic!
    I guess it is Govnah then. That's good to know.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    In Govnah go to preferences and turn off the updating app icon. There is a note next to it that says it will cause the app catalog to flicker.