View Poll Results: What kind of case? Or one at all?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Case

28 31.46%
  • No Case w/ invisheild

20 22.47%
  • Hard Case

12 13.48%
  • Rubber/Soft Case

4 4.49%
  • Pocket Pouch

10 11.24%
  • Leather Case

15 16.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay, so here's the story. I had a Skinomi Tech Skin, I dropped the phone and the oreo affect took over. I should have been more careful, but now I have a Skinomi tech skin and a GRT case.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by FishenFool View Post
    You should have a Clip Choice on your Poll.
    Wasnt really thinking about it , oh well.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Isn't it spectacles that you put in a case ?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I have the Otterbox Tandam with the screen protector the Otterbox came with. I did purchase the Skinomi shield that I will eventually put on when the shield the Otterbox came with wears out.

Love the Otterbox, my Pre is good and protected from scratches and what not. I don't use the Touchstone so this is a good choice for me. I just wish the Otterbox cases could come in different colors other than black.
    I use a leather, wallet like case made for Pre. It holds my Pre, my credit and ID cards and has a swivel clip if I want to clip it vert,. or horiz. to my jeans.

Works for me
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Didn't vote, but have the toughskinz front only on right now and using the Palm leather side case with it. It was $10 on clearance @ bestbuy. Ordered a vaja top case, so waiting on that.

I don't wear a belt, so the side leather case is sometimes troublesome when trying to get the Pre out.
    I do a combination. I have a screen protector and use the cloth bag that came with my Pre.
    Touchstone back with Zaggs Invisibleshield on front, almost a year now and Pre still looks brand new.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12