View Poll Results: How long have you gone without your pre?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 30 minutes (darn meetings!)

6 35.29%
  • 12 hours

5 29.41%
  • 1 day

0 0%
  • 2 days

1 5.88%
  • >2 days

1 5.88%
  • >week

4 23.53%
  • I steal my buddy's pre when mine breaks!

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Yesterday about noon my phone decided to go into "Phone Offline" mode so I grabbed all the data off the phone and began to troubleshoot. Well after a nice Dr. visit it is officially dead. So I go into Sprint to get a replacement last night and they just gave the last one to a guy walking out the door! Now I have to wait till tomorrow(wednesday) afternoon.

2 full days without my Pre fix is going to be tough. How long have you guys gone without your phone?
    Last edited by makinmedia; 05/18/2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by makinmedia View Post
    ...... How long have you guys gone without?

I've been married for 18 years, so there have been a number of extended 'dry spells'.

oh........you meant without my PHONE? uhm....never had any 'outages' with that.
    I would just activate my Centro and keep on trucking.
  4.    #4  
    I wish I had a backup phone. My previous phone (blackberry) the charging port crapped out on me when I decided to get my Pre. (FYI I love not having to use a charging port anymore!) Just 24 more hours and I will have a shiny new/re-furbed pre!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I put down for over 1 week... originally had the launch day Pre on sprint, switching over from VZW. Some in-store salesperson decided to be a assh*le to me during an exchange, so I returned it n decided not to go with sprint. A few months later, My workplace took my number under their account which is with AT&T, so been waiting for the release here (which I picked up on Sunday).

Hopefully my over 1 week qualifies? haha
    My phone did the same thing last week and I didn't know what to do for the 3 hours it took to get to the repair center and get a replacement. Had to get paper directions, didn't have games to play or surf the web while waiting...I was at a loss.
    left it home when i went to work, i went crazy like phantom cell like when you lose an arm but you feel like its still there
    Sudoku... with a pencil?