1.    #1  
    Hi i got my pre about a week ago. My brother sent me a video and i was wondering if there was a way to save the video directly to my phone in the video section. ive herd of having to do it through a pc but i was wondering if there was an easyer way. Please help me
    Quote Originally Posted by hspence1987 View Post
    Hi i got my pre about a week ago. My brother sent me a video and i was wondering if there was a way to save the video directly to my phone in the video section. ive herd of having to do it through a pc but i was wondering if there was an easyer way. Please help me
    Sent via SMS or email?
    Sorry, I can't help with your pleasr.

A better thread title might have been "How to save videos to Pre?"

Then people who know how to do that might open this thread and give an answer. I'm just trying to help...

I would hope it would be easy if it were sent via email. I've never done that. The other thing is, make sure it is a file type that your phone can play.
    Quote Originally Posted by hspence1987 View Post
    Yes, but it requires a bit of work.

Install WOSQI on your computer (search the forums for that)

Then install Preware on your phone using WOSQI (search the forums for that)

Then install a program called Internalz from Preware with the required file manager service.

Then when Internalz is installed and working, you can browse to /var/luna/data/attachments/ and look through the buckets folders until you find the file that was attached. Tap it and select copy/move and then copy/move it to /media/internal/downloads/

Then you should be able to view it on your pre (assuming it is in a compatable format).
    you might be able to do it by downloading "internalz" in preware....it allows u to view files on your phone u nomally wouldnt be able to

edit...aww u beat me (with more detail as well lol)
    Last edited by notalexrz; 05/18/2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: i had to
    Can't be be dragged and dropped from your computer via USB cable?