1.    #1  
    Last night, I doctored my phone. I backed up first. When I proceeded to sign in to my profile, I tried many times and it kept saying it couldn't sign me in. I was in a 1x signal with 1 bar and it kept dropping to no bars.

It eventually got to the point where it asked for my security question to retrieve my password. I answered it, and then reset my password and drove my car to where I had an EV signal, and signed in, and who would have guessed, NO Contacts were restored!!

I called Sprint this morning and then they tried to transfer me to Palm but Palm was all automated and gave me a number to call and then disconnected the call. So I have to wait until later to call them as I am at work right now.

Did anyone else ever go thru resetting their password and then signing in to their profile and having no contacts restored.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  2.    #2  
    Actually, no worries everyone. I just talked to Palm support, and they did whatever they do to fix the pushing contacts and other information back to my profile. After about an hour on the phone, they managed to fix the problem.

So, I'm a happy camper now, aside from the aggravation of it all.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Cool
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I had this happen to me on the edge of service - the 1x kills communication. This was the end of year update, screwed phone, had to doctor to get it running, then no contacts, all while on vacation with no info, landline, etc., etc.

Finally 2 days later, everything filtered through. That is why I back up everything onto my computer (which I didn't have above), but just in case things fall through someone's cloud, I can eventually get my info back.

So, even though nothing is bad is supposed to happen, it doesn't take much space on computer to add another file and a few minutes to transfer via usb "just in case"

Glad it worked for you.
  5.    #5  
    When you say you backed up on your computer, does it back up contact info and text messages too?