Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Curious if anyone's in the same boat as I am.

I'm still using my Sprint launch day Pre, and I've recently found that I am now addicted to the feeling of twisting my screen left and right...

Is anyone else still holding on to Oreo Pres just so you can twist (gently, of course) it everyday?
    your on your own with this one..
    it wont heal if you keep picking at it...
    You're crazy in the coconut
    strangest thread ever
    Mine doesn't oreo so much as just have some slight give (maybe 1 mm) and misalignment that when I push on it to line up it springs back to being ever-so-slightly cockeyed. I think I know what you mean, because I mess with it all day long. But, then again, I have to turn my lights on and off 5 times everytime I enter or leave a room...
    Keep twisting it and you'll go blind.
    ive had my pre for 8 months, and still no oreo

also im sure your parents warned you what would happen, if you played with your oreo too much... didnt they
    If like you say,you can't stop oreo twisting then buy a family size box plus they taste great!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    Curious if anyone's in the same boat as I am.

.......I've recently found that I am now addicted to the feeling of twisting my.......
    Uhh.... NO.
    I really do NOT want to think of being in this little rowboat with you out there in the middle of a dark, dark ocean under the twinkling stars, wondering what your hands are doing.
    NO

BTW: For more extremely funny replies and posts by me, dbd (pqp) just click my name above the avatar. You're welcome.
    And I thought I was the only one who liked to do that....
    I used to smoke just not to twist my pre...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I do it too. I also squeeze the top right corner; it's sort of clicky and squishy. It passes the time.
    it it like picking pimples, it will only get worse over time
    Quote Originally Posted by SROJR View Post
    I do it too. I also squeeze the top right corner; it's sort of clicky and squishy. It passes the time.
    curse you, now I can't stop clicking
    Why not just load the BubbleWrap game instead.
    Can we start a 12-step group for this?
    I like mine with milk!
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    I find myself doing this too, but each time i do it reminds me frustratingly how much it annoys me that it happens.
    Playing with it will cause you to grow hair on your......Palm

Instant Rimshot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast