Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Am I the only one having an "Invalid Notification ID" when I tap on every notification???
    I was just about to ask the same question....it's very annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    To make matters worse, here at work I can't access facebook to clear them
    Try clearing them on the mobile site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Good idea, but it defeats the purpose of the facebook app
    Same problems here. Cleared them on the Mobile site yet they still show up in the app. Now my News Feed won't load. I even tried removing my account, nothing.
    I tell you what drives me crazy, I just noticed that on the Pre App every single annoying kiddy cartoon club thing that I've blocked on the desktop app now show back up with no way to block the app or the person if that's my preference!
    Suggestions?
    So with that said, is there a way to downgrade???
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Getting the invalid ID also. Notifications won't clear.
    when you get notifications, i noticed that there are no sounds. the banner pops up on the bottom, but no beep. is that normal?

just got my at&t palm pre! so i'm new to the club... i tried to search on this, but came up with nothing.

thanks!
    had the same notifications problem yesterday but all seeems good today. Also I am now able to open photos in a notification. Now all I need is a clear all notifications button and I'm golden.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    The release notes aren't up yet, but I can't really notice anything different yet. Photos still won't load from notifications for me.
    Same problem here with my Pre
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
    I tell you what drives me crazy, I just noticed that on the Pre App every single annoying kiddy cartoon club thing that I've blocked on the desktop app now show back up with no way to block the app or the person if that's my preference!
    Suggestions?
    Same problem for me. Maybe we can get a sticky thread and roll up all the facebook bugs in one thread? (if there isn't a sticky already)
    The notification problem seems fixed also here. I haven't tried the photos thing, but at least the status notifications now work
    Quote Originally Posted by cooliosam View Post
    when you get notifications, i noticed that there are no sounds. the banner pops up on the bottom, but no beep. is that normal?

just got my at&t palm pre! so i'm new to the club... i tried to search on this, but came up with nothing.

thanks!
    That is normal. Sound notifications have not been added yet. Possible future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    What has worked for me is clearing them from the full website from my Pre.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    +2382345 (I think that ought to cover it)
    This app is borderline useable without the ability to clear notifications???? Without that its just one of the pack.
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
    Suggestions?
    This isn't just Pre. Iphone facebook app does it too. Seems to be a different configuration in the feeds.
    ive got the same problem as well.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123