Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    The release notes says customizable notifications. I can't figure out how to customize the notifications.
    That is the release notes for 1.2.0, not 1.2.1. It means to modify the delay and if you want it on or off, which is available in the Preferences.
    I wish there was some way to delete notifications after viewing them in the summary list.. You know, the tiny red number on the Facebook globe indicating comments on other pages. sometimes these are comments on people who are simply friends of people I have friended. THe notification will NOT go away unless you tap on each one, wait for the page to open then close that page and return to the original notification summary page!

I like seeing the summary page of notifications but I ant to be able to choose whether to visit another page and read the comment or not read it and if I chose NOT to read it I'd like a way to indicate that.

But for now, I'll go get the update.
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    it says "We've fixed a few bugs in the 1.2.1 update." thats it though
    If you are SUPER NICE and like to help learning devs, click below =)

Thank You
    The release notes says customizable notifications. I can't figure out how to customize the notifications.
    I believe the customizeable notifications is what was pushed in 1.2. Namely the ability to set the interval in which notification were checked for and whether or not to use webOS notifications.

I really don't see how they could be made any more customizable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    I wish there was some way to delete notifications after viewing them in the summary list..
    +2382345 (I think that ought to cover it)
    I hope they fixed more then 1 issue.

1. Sometimes when i click on comments everyone that said something just went blank.
    2. Can't load Photo's.
    3. Swipe to Delete Noties.

Thanks Palm. 8/10 App, Moving on to 9 very soon I can feel it. but 10/10 will take another year I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I hope they fixed more then 1 issue.

1. Sometimes when i click on comments everyone that said something just went blank.
    2. Can't load Photo's.
    3. Swipe to Delete Noties.

Thanks Palm. 8/10 App, Moving on to 9 very soon I can feel it. but 10/10 will take another year I'm sure.
    I highly doubt it will take more than a year, considering how far along they've come with it in just a few months
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Well that just !! The one ing thing that this app really should be able to do! Why the can't they get this working? Piece of application.

OK, so that is what I would like to say , it really is a good app if they would just clean up these last few little things.

I really would like to see swipe to delete notifications too...this is webOS after all.
    Wow! You should ask for your money back.
    no doubt... the app cost so much i would be mad too.........
    Honestly, compared to my old phone (WinMo) and using touch.facebook.com, I LOVE this app. It really makes Facebook alot more usable. I find myself not even needing to get on facebook with my laptop anymore because I can take care of 90% of what I need to with my phone. The only real problem I have is dismissing notifications and photo comments/viewing pics. But I can live with it until it's fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Wow! You should ask for your money back.
    Was sarcasm...the app really is an 8/10, the unfortunate thing is the last couple of things seem to be taking them some time.

I really wish they would have started this app well before webOS was even released -- I think it really would have driven a better environment for developers and addressed a lot of issues that they are having with developing apps for webOS.
    There's no way to get system sounds for the facebook notifications, right? Under preferences all it has is an on/off option
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    There's no way to get system sounds for the facebook notifications, right? Under preferences all it has is an on/off option
    Not at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    1.2.1!

Select the little Bag icon in the app cat to snag the update.
    ...yay?
    Palm App Updates RSS feed.
    What's the address for that feed? I'll put it in my feedreader right away... !
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    The orange palm logo with the facebook for Palm webOS looks sexy when I update my profile. So much better than the iphones or droid....

But yeah +1 on the photo open issue. notifications would be nice to swipe away but just the photo thing would be great. Currently I use the facebook app mostly but then friendsbook, mobile web, and the actual site occasionally. I just want to use the ONE facebook app. Cmon dev team
    I love the Palm Pre and I hope the retain the design and beef up the specs for Sprint!

Currently:
    1.1ghz - F104 patch + Govnah
    Mobile HotSpot setup
    Sprint backed 3g fire in Sacramento, CA
    Preware yoked
    Customized beyond belief. I have a great phone, it runs like a champ.
    Pandora, Radiotune, uTorrent control, Sprint Nav, Touchstone packed car, audio source. You name it my phone is doing it.
    webOS is the best OS I have used on a phone.. bar none!
    If the photo issue was solved the app wild be pretty much perfect for me.
    Am I the only one having an "Invalid Notification ID" when I tap on every notification???
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Am I the only one having an "Invalid Notification ID" when I tap on every notification???
    I thought it was just me, I'm getting the same error message to and its not letting me clear the notifications as a result of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ev99wutang View Post
    I thought it was just me, I'm getting the same error message to and its not letting me clear the notifications as a result of it.
    To make matters worse, here at work I can't access facebook to clear them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast