1.    #1  
    As said in title, Germany have had the Pre+ for ages now, and I've heard nothing about UK release, I cant remember seeing this on the news feed either!Did I miss is, probable only got a second of the feed!!

https://service.o2online.de/portal/c..._sub=lage71col
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    As said in title, Germany have had the Pre+ for ages now, and I've heard nothing about UK release, I cant remember seeing this on the news feed either!Did I miss is, probable only got a second of the feed!!

https://service.o2online.de/portal/c..._sub=lage71col
    Doesn't surprise me.....
    I have to say I am not 100% satisfied with O2 knowledge, support and customer service in terms of the Pre's. They probably do not care of selling any plus's. They are focused on the fruit phones....
    I wouldn't call three weeks 'ages', really.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I wouldn't call three weeks 'ages', really.
    It is if you're waiting on a bus!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Apparently O2 Germany is the only division of Telefonica that marginally cares since it "sold well" for them.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Its coming 28th May

Check out the Palm UK website

palm.com/uk/en/
    I'm only 6 months in to a 2 year contract so I doubt the cost to upgrade to the Plus would be cheap. Nice to see they've finally landed though!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Hurrah.....

Now I've just to struggle to get it from O2 via Carphone Warehouse...

Andrew
    Has anyone tried to get a price for being able to upgrade to the Palm Pre plus???
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wardie View Post
    Has anyone tried to get a price for being able to upgrade to the Palm Pre plus???
    No but I tried to when the Pre originally came out and I can't imagine it would be any different now. Basically, you had to buy out your contract and then take out a new contract. There was a formula for buying out the contract based on the months remaining. The phone itself appeared to be unimportant.

Andrew