Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I was reading the details about the palm pre plus on AT&T, well i noticed it says they get windows live messaging and touchscreen keyboard. I own a original date sprint pre release phone and the only way i know of for the windows live messenger and on screen keyboard are through patches. Am i missing something here? Sorry if this was talked about elsewhere on here, if so please delete. Thanks.
    PalmĀ® Pre (TM) Plus Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
    Last edited by Partyman; 05/17/2010 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Titled wrong.
    there are several things like that on the AT&T site. Personally, I think they don't understand that there is a difference between homebrewing and what is actually in webOS. There are others, like the fact that they say you can "tether" the phone... is there an app on the AT&T phone for that? I am doubtful. I'll do some more snooping around as will others.

As a suggestion, can you change the title of this thread? You will get a much lower response with a generic or random title, rather than one that is specific:

"AT&T says the Pre+ has WindowsMessenger and on screen keyboard. Is that accurate?"

...just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman View Post
    I was reading the details about the palm pre plus on AT&T, well i noticed it says they get windows live messaging and touchscreen keyboard. I own a original date sprint pre release phone and the only way i know of for the windows live messenger and on screen keyboard are through patches. Am i missing something here? Sorry if this was talked about elsewhere on here, if so please delete. Thanks.
    When they say Windows Live, they probably mean MSN Messenger...

As for touchscreen appearing under keyboard...they probably have keyboard to mean "various ways to input and manipulate stuff" which a touchscreen and keyboard would do.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    When they say Windows Live, they probably mean MSN Messenger...

As for touchscreen appearing under keyboard...they probably have keyboard to mean "various ways to input and manipulate stuff" which a touchscreen and keyboard would do.
    Well i know my phone did not come with MSN messenger. The on screen keyboard seems a bit misleading to me in my opinion. They should not put that under the keyboard title is all.