1.    #1  
    I tweeted a response about whether they would port their games to webos, and they replied:

@louis6279 i'm sorry, i don't have any confirmed dates yet. otherwise, I would let you know!

so we really don't know. btw for you people who don't know, they are the ones who made Plants vs. Zombies and Peggle
    they probably won't start developing until the SDK is released.
    HI all,

Popcap told me about 6 weeks ago, they have every intension of supporting all handheld platforms. That was before Palm/HP deal. I think it would be much more likely to happen, now that HP & Palm have reached a deal!

Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    HI all,

Popcap told me about 6 weeks ago, they have every intension of supporting all handheld platforms. That was before Palm/HP deal. I think it would be much more likely to happen, now that HP & Palm have reached a deal!

Take care, Jay
    thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    thanks for the info
    Hi, You are quite welcome, lets see what happens. take careJay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  6.    #6  
    yep