1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if it's the website or my phone, but there's some weird Autocorrection going on, but only in the Web Browser. Doesn't happen if I'm in other apps, e.g. Memos.

For example, I was looking for K&N filter cleaning kits on Amazon, when type "filter", it became "philtre". Not like "filter" is misspelled either. Backspace does change it back to "filter" though. Then the next one is I was trying to find AT&T Palm Pres on eBay, then when I type "AT&", it quickly became "ATV Accessories". This time backspace didn't fix it, I had to change the order of the words "Palm Pre AT&T" instead of "AT&T Palm Pre" for it to work.

Those were the two I found so far, any way to further troubleshoot/fix this?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    that's strange, I've never had anything like that happen on my pre
    This signature for rent
  3.    #3  
    OK, so I found that Tasks is doing the same thing too, could be my phone...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    must be the european ebonics patch?
    Maybe you can overwrite the French auto correct list with one of the Homebrew English lists from patches.