Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    what are the "same features we are all use to" you mean? Yes, I realize only one file can be moved at a time, but I wanted to keep Internalz straightforward and frankly, it'd increase coding difficulty a fair bit given what I was doin.
    Jason, let me just say your awesome.....

But what I'm talking about is basic crop, rotate & image manipulation. The ability to select multiple images at one time & move them directly into a folder or the ability to save in whatever folder you created to begin with. These are all features I've had in every Palm device i ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    I'm at 800mhz too. Still 3-6 seconds (mostly 3 to be fair), although I get the rare 2 second one here and there. But I still think it's inexcusable. I already have to slowly scroll through the thumbnails because a quick flick will just result in a lot of blank boxes that I have to wait to see rendered.

Why must I do common tasks way more slowly on an 800mhz Pre than I do on a 528mhz Hero running an OS ON TOP of an OS? That doesn't bode well for WebOS remaining competitive now that the new Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone 7 baselines are all around 1 ghz. Again, I expect this to be among the first things that HP addresses once they fully get ownership of this OS.
    You're comparing a 1yr old processor to the latest ones? Really? If Palm releases the new device with the same, older processor then I'd be disappointed. More than likely, Palm already has the specs & design of the their new device and might likely already be in and or/near production. Android is a step backwards IMO (yes, even 2.1). But yes, I do see your point. The camera app could use speed enhancements. Also, hopefully they'll release the API's for the camera to us very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ericp74 View Post
    Jason, let me just say your awesome.....

But what I'm talking about is basic crop, rotate & image manipulation. The ability to select multiple images at one time & move them directly into a folder or the ability to save in whatever folder you created to begin with. These are all features I've had in every Palm device i ever had.
    Those features will hopefully end up on the new Palm device that will be unveiled later this summer (maybe WebOS 2.0).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yes, Use Internals (in Preware) and you can create Directories and Files, move items, and manage your device.
    yes, I just used Internalz (thanks Jason R) and I went into dicom, palm 100, and made a new folder for my kids, and copied some pics over. Only problem is doing it one at a time. Maybe now that I have a subfolder I will do the rest later on PC via usb mode.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12