1.    #1  
    Go ahead...rub it in.
    Did you happen to notice on the AT&T site that it says the GPS is included for no additional cost? I was surprised. I still don't want to use my phone as a GPS when I prefer a dedicated Garmin/Tom-Tom for driving directions. But, I still wish VZ offered it for free...
    So the AT&T nav is free?

I like the fact that I can just have one device and not have to have two devices when one can suffice.

If AT&T is doing that, then I VZW would be smart to follow suit.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have the Palm Pre Plus on Verizon and for the past couple of weeks my GPS has been working correctly, I just turned it on right now and it put me right where I am.

I am hopeful that Verizon has been working this and has a fix out there right now that has corrected this GPS issue as mine has been dead on accurate lately.
    Are you using the latest OS?

Do you have any patches installed?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    ATT navigation is not free, only a 30 day free trial. I've used the gps with both google maps and the yp application and it seems to work very well. Lock was quick and accuracy was good as well. Haven't used it extensively, but first indications are positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by pgood14 View Post
    ATT navigation is not free, only a 30 day free trial. I've used the gps with both google maps and the yp application and it seems to work very well. Lock was quick and accuracy was good as well. Haven't used it extensively, but first indications are positive.
    I hope this forces VZW to fix the GPS issue quicker.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    I get a precise lock almost instantly, and if I dont get a precise lock instantly, I will get a very small radius of my location till I get a precise lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    I get a precise lock almost instantly, and if I dont get a precise lock instantly, I will get a very small radius of my location till I get a precise lock.
    Same here in GoogleMaps, only it has me on the wrong side of the street...small variance.
    I got a lock when I was inside the house :3
    working fast and accurately.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    GPS works wonderfully. It finds me quickly.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    So I guess this means VZW is blocking it.