Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Hey-

So I just logged into my Premier account and went to look at my other lines upgrade options... no Pre plus in sight. Is that normal for it to not go live in those upgrade sections for a few days?

I've never even thought to look until now, was considering ordering some for families other lines.

Thanks!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I can see it...
    I go to "upgrade eligibility", then smartphones, then select palm on the left side on the list of the phones.
    Add a line works too.
    Last edited by maajka; 05/17/2010 at 01:42 AM.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maajka View Post
    I can see it...
    I go to "upgrade eligibility", then smartphones, then select palm on the left side on the list of the phones.
    Add a line works too.
    Are you referring to Premier or regular accounts? Just checked again under my Business Premier and nothing.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Fyi....I am a USPS Premier Account and it does not show on mine either. You might want to call to order it. For me, the advantage to being able to order it via web is you dont have to worry about the mail in rebate. Phones are just given an instant rebate at checkout.
    I have a student discount so it goes through the business premier website. I'm in Michigan if that matters.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Still not showing up in my account, two days later. I have a feeling even if it does it is just going to show up as more then $399. It seems that is what the Blackberrys show up as, roughly $100 more then normal unsubsidized price.

Can I walk into an AT&T Store and just give them $399 for one? No account access? Go home, and pop-in my SIM. I like buying phones that way.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones: