1.    #1  
    Hi all, I've searched but couldn't find anything but is there a way to hide cards? I know you can flick them off the top but that closes the app.

Is there simply any way to just hide the cards? Thus just showing the wallpaper. I know you tap and hold on a card in card view and that makes them smaller but I would just like to know if it's possible to completely hide them.

Thanks in advance.
    There's an app called "ClearCard" that does that.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    There's an app called "ClearCard" that does that.
    Clear Card just makes a semi-transparent card from the wallpaper, the cards are still there.

You can see them to the left of the semi-transparent card
    here is a screenshot of what clear card does. it is in the center of two open apps!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hatchettjack; 05/16/2010 at 10:24 PM.
    I don't use Clear Card but from my understanding once the app is open in full screen mode, it just shows your wallpaper thus "hiding" your other open cards. You can always switch between apps by using advanced gestures (swiping across the entire gesture area from left to right or right to left). Advanced gestures have to be enabled in the Screen & Lock menu.
    I am, therefore I think
    ^^ClearCard is as close as you are going to get. If you want multi-tasking, you need to keep cards open. I understand you'd like to have them hidden, but it's the price ya pay for this feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    I don't use Clear Card but from my understanding once the app is open in full screen mode, it just shows your wallpaper thus "hiding" your other open cards. You can always switch between apps by using advanced gestures (swiping across the entire gesture area from left to right or right to left). Advanced gestures have to be enabled in the Screen & Lock menu.
    you are right. i showed the small card view, by tapping the clear card it will go full screen, then sliding along the gesture area will bring up your open apps, also in full screen. it hides your apps completely in full screen
  8.    #8  
    Thanks everyone. I'll live with this. If anything I'll just close my apps. I doubt I'll have any apps open 24/7 anyway in hopes of conserving battery.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    here is a screenshot of what clear card does. it is in the center of two open apps!
    Is that an updated version? The one I had only did semi-transparent, that seem fully transparent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    Is that an updated version? The one I had only did semi-transparent, that seem fully transparent.
    i think the semi transparent one was free. this is the paid version.. but there has been a few updates as well. its pretty much invisible now
    While ClearCard is a decent little change from the normal view of the screen, it's definitely not what the OP is asking for and there is no app or way to hide cards.