1.    #1  
    have tried wosqi and preware both a no go get error everytime. also tried downloading a device menu patch with the flashlight and everything worked except the flashlight... thx for any insight i also tried the video flashlight and it downloaded but didnt work.. i think jasons patches dont like me!!!!!!
    do you have both the app and service installed?

The flashlight app uses a service to call on the LED, you should install the service, the app and then finally the menu patch in that order....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Have you installed the LED Torch and the sysmgr service? Those are need for the flashlight and the video flashlight
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Have you installed the LED Torch and the sysmgr service? Those are need for the flashlight and the video flashlight
    I think you owe me a coke or something
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    LOL! you beat me by one nano second.
  6.    #6  
    you BOTH are awesome.. thx
  7.    #7  
    but it still doesnt work.. dont know what im doing wrong. downloaded in order given. luna restart after each install. torch app downloads but doesnt work?
    did you download the service as well?
  9.    #10  
    no. i downloaded torch and led manager... so i need the other also?
  10.    #11  
    thx mamouton. downloaded system manager service and led torch and they work now.. woot woot woot. now i can take videos in the dark, where all the good stuff is happening thx to jason as well
    yes led manager is for Pregame's flashlight. Lol at the videos in the dark
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    now i can take videos in the dark, where all the good stuff is happening
    jk....it works good but just so u know the "object" you're filming needs to be pretty close (a couple feet at the farthest) or it doesn't look good any more....and ruin the money shot
    Last edited by notalexrz; 05/16/2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: :)