Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think most carriers don't actually. The login and password fields are there, but in a lot of Nokias they're just filled with random text or left blank. At least that's the case it was for Fido on my E51. They specified fido/fido, but it works when left blank as well.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  2.    #22  
    Ya, its just on the phone I cant adjust other apn settings so I hope I can with this method.

Then I can sell this milestone lol.
    Actually I thought the APN settings screen was available since 1.3? Did AT&T remove it?

Palm Pre GSM 都有APN 設定
    (It's in Chinese but there are pictures...)
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

4.    #24  
    Yup, I get that screen, but all I can change is the apn name and the username and login.

I csnt change the proxy etc. Telus doesn't even have login stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaboy01 View Post
    Yup, I get that screen, but all I can change is the apn name and the username and login.

I csnt change the proxy etc. Telus doesn't even have login stuff
    And it still doesn't work?

6.    #26  
    Well what am I suppose to put in?? Check the link I gave for the telus apn, they have nothing to do with that.
    Just sp.telus.com, leave everything else blank.

See here, less confusing read: HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - FAQ: TELUS HSPA Network - Data Configs (APN) and more *Updated 11-25-2009*

So you're saying you can't browse without entering the proxy?

8.    #28  
    data working perfectly. I have american app store.

the one thing is I get 3g instead of H. Is that normal?
    Yes. The H was replaced with 3G I think back in 1.4.0.

Another thing I notice is that the db file doesn't have settings for MMS nor SMS. Are those working for you?

10.    #30  
    I'm gonna setup a credit card when I get home and see if I can download a game.
    data working perfectly. I have american app store.

the one thing is I get 3g instead of H. Is that normal?
    Another question... did you first activate in the States or did everything on Telus?

12.    #32  
    I hack acticated it with the doctor so it skipped the first use app.
    I hack acticated it with the doctor so it skipped the first use app.
    With an AT&T and SIM and physically located in the US? Or Telus SIM in Canada?

14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    With an AT&T and SIM and physically located in the US? Or Telus SIM in Canada?
    Canada with ATT sim
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    And you know it's the US App Catalog, because?
    I get wsj and all the paid games and stuff.
    I don't have that in my catalog.

The best test is to see if CBC News is in the Catalog. That app is submitted for Canada only.

17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I don't have that in my catalog.

The best test is to see if CBC News is in the Catalog. That app is submitted for Canada only.
    When I search CBC News I get New Your Times lol so I think its the american store.
    He drove down and bought it from an AT&T store. No online reseller shipping to Canada has the US Pre Plus yet.

When I search CBC News I get New Your Times lol so I think its the american store.
    Actually the Palm Catalog search sucks balls, can't find crap in it. If you can check in Preware, then install and try to get the "not available for your area" error, that would be for sure.

anyone else get a ATT version and is using it in canada on either of the big 3?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast