1.    #1  
    And I have a question. It doesn't SEEM to be a big deal, but whenever I go into Themes, I get 2 error boxes, the first one saying "Error Reading Package List" and the 2nd is, "Cannot connect to package feed", underneath that is, ]http : //prethemer . com /feeds /preware /themes /Packages. I can hit OK on both of the errors, and THEN all available Themes will load up. I did install the latest version of Preware and I was under the assumption that you didn't have to add packages with it in the installation, so did I do something wrong in installing either Preware or WebOS Quick Install? Not a HUGE deal because everything seems to be working ok, outside of the error boxes. Thanks for any help!
    Right now there are 1509 available themes from all the theme feeds. I'm betting you don't see all the themes. I get this error sometimes, when I restart preware the error goes away.
  3.    #3  
    I do see all 1500 themes in Preware, but definitely not in WebOS Quick Install. The error boxes haven't gone away since I installed WebOS on my laptop. Doesn't seem to be a problem, as I can get in after hitting OK twice, the errors are kind of annoying though.