1.    #1  
    This is a weird error--but my brother I can see his contacts profile, but I can't seem to have more than one phone number active. This has not happened in any other profile, only his, and trying to unlink his facebook and other info has not fixed it, has anyone had a similar issue ?
    Quote Originally Posted by hamlet423 View Post
    This is a weird error--but my brother I can see his contacts profile, but I can't seem to have more than one phone number active. This has not happened in any other profile, only his, and trying to unlink his facebook and other info has not fixed it, has anyone had a similar issue ?
    He can try a partial erase (Erase Apps and Data) from the "System Info" icon and then "reset options". That will simply allow him to reload his profile (and all apps that are from the catalog). But if that doesn't work, call Palm, they keep a database of your profile saves and can take it back to where all of his contacts are still there.

If he has patches and homebrew, make sure and use Save/Restore and the Preware saved package list first.

Go into Preware and tap "saved package list" then "update". Then close out of that, and launch Save/Restare and choose the save option, then save all.

Now you are good to go, once your profile reloads if you have all your contacts, install preware and save/restore using WOSQI, then launch Preware first and tap saved package list. It should just show preware and save/restore, then close that and go into save/restore and choose restore then restore all. I restarted my phone then went back into preware and tapped saved package list and there were all my patches and homebrew apps I had installed. I chose install all and let it go.

All your patches will remain in place during the profile reload but they wont' show up as installed, so reinstalling them tells the system they are there so you can uninstall later if you want.

If it hangs on any just remove it by swiping it and install it manually. Also be aware of any that like to be installed before others.
  3.    #3  
    Ah, I should have been more specific.

if I go into my contact LIST, and look up my brother, I can see his vital info, but only one phone number. I go into EDIT and I can see his mobile and home phone number, but when I click ok and look at his details, I can only see one phone number. Isn't that weird? I have unlinked his profile from his facebook, aol and other profiles but it does not seem to help. Any ideas?
    Where is the other details stored at?

Try recreating his account and then linking any accounts that you can't recreate (such as Facebook) and see if the problem persists.

Just to clarify by recreate I mean create a whole new contact then manually add the information into that record.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts