1.    #1  
    So yesterday my beloved Pre decided to keep logging me out of my Palm profile over and over again. I took it to Sprint praying they could help. After leaving my phone with them for an hour and a half and getting lectured about "having too many apps" ( which isn't true...lol) I asked the rep if it was working okay now. He told me yes as I walked out of the store with my Palm profile still loading... Then when I got home it decided to do the sae thing two times! So I went in again and the have ordered me a new phone. But ow I'm wondering if I should take that phone because...
    - i got this phone the day it came out, I have some emotional attachment to it haha as dumb as it seems
    - I haven't had any other problems with it
    - none of that "oreo" twisting
    - no battery issues
    -only one dead pixel
    - I don't want to have to redo my invisivle sheild
    -it hasn't resigned me out again
    so should I take advantage of getting the new phone with the possibility of having more problems? Or should
    I stick with this one? I'm leaving for the east coast on Tuesday and I don't want to be stuck with a phone that doesn't work... But I also don't want to be stuck with a possibly broken phone for awhile.... What to do?
    Kyocera 2345 -> Nokia 6225 -> Sanyo Katana -> Motorola Q -> HTC Mogul -> Palm Pre
    if it don't stink, don't stir. If it aint roke, don't 'fix' it, etc etc.
    I would try doing a webos doctor and starting over. It's probably over kill, but its rather quick (delete you 3d apps first and re-download them after the restore) and its something I know should solve most issues, Although I really dont know why its signing you out all the time. Could be an issue with palm in which case the DR wouldnt help i'd assume. I know how you feel though, I have a unused brand new sprint pre here, but I dont want to switch because me and Rachele have history.... much to the chagrin of my girlfriend, i call my current pre Rachele. She has some scratches and a few pock marks on her screen..... but you know what they say, love knows no bounds
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by LACERZ View Post
    So yesterday my beloved Pre decided to keep logging me out of my Palm profile over and over again. I took it to Sprint praying they could help. After leaving my phone with them for an hour and a half and getting lectured about "having too many apps" ( which isn't true...lol) I asked the rep if it was working okay now. He told me yes as I walked out of the store with my Palm profile still loading... Then when I got home it decided to do the sae thing two times! So I went in again and the have ordered me a new phone. But ow I'm wondering if I should take that phone because...
    - i got this phone the day it came out, I have some emotional attachment to it haha as dumb as it seems
    - no battery issues
    -only one dead pixel
    so should I take advantage of getting the new phone with the possibility of having more problems? Or should
    I stick with this one? I'm leaving for the east coast on Tuesday and I don't want to be stuck with a phone that doesn't work... But I also don't want to be stuck with a possibly broken phone for awhile.... What to do?
    I'm not a genius... but it seem to me that you already made a choice. lol
    doctor should be last resort, way after stuff like osrepair, etc.

lots of people lost important stuff this weekend ecause the went right to the doctor when the problem was in the palm catalog. Doctor shouldn't be the first thing to suggest or to try...
    Quote Originally Posted by LACERZ View Post
    - no battery issues
    -only one dead pixel
    This is related to the catalog issue, it happened to me twice. All is stable now, there isn't anything wrong with your phone. Don't swap it if you don't want to.