1.    #1  
    hi I got my pre plus about one month ago..and found out radio shack was sellin there's touchstone for 20 bucks so I picked one up..

so the issue I'm having is when it is about 90% the phone will stop charging then recharged etc...? Is anyone else having this issue..its getting annonying I'll hear it all night long so I'll pull phhne off the touchstone.
    there is a thread about this. I vaguely recall there being a patch fo that, but the paych is actually working around an actuak problem some early touchstones had.

there is also a patch to turn off the charging tone but first you want to exchange the touchstone or find the thread about the known touchstone issue. I have 5 touchstones that work, so don't give up hope!
  4.    #4  
    oh I'm not give up...i love the phone!!!!!!! O I'll check out that link out thanks
    I have been using ts for 8 months now and never had that problem. It is not nomal. You should not need a patch to fix this. Maybe ts is faulty yr ts back.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaserjaser View Post
    oh I'm not give up...i love the phone!!!!!!! O I'll check out that link out thanks
    like I said, there is probably an underlying problem witj the touchstone, so an exchange may be best, just make your decisions based on that thread because I have forgotten the details since it didn't happen to me and I just glanced at it a few months back...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    like I said, there is probably an underlying problem witj the touchstone, so an exchange may be best, just make your decisions based on that thread because I have forgotten the details since it didn't happen to me and I just glanced at it a few months back...
    yeah I'm readin all the post now.. Yeah ll mite jus get a new one today

and to do patches do I have to root/ jailbrake my pre?

I'm new to plam long time bb user
    I have three. one is doing the cycling thing.
    by definition, logging in gives you 'jail breaking'. Only palm isn't trying to stop you like apple does.

all the really cool customizing is in preware. Get it! Espespcislly themes and overclocking!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 05/16/2010 at 07:39 PM.