1.    #1  
    Will they be getting the new at&t Pre Plus? If anyone has heard anything, please let me know! I really wanna join the pre community, but at&t retail stores have those dastardly mail in rebates that are pretty much a deal breaker for me.
    Word on the street is the mail in rebate is history..

EDIT - maybe not according to one who bought in store
    Last edited by scottymomo; 05/16/2010 at 11:06 AM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    radioshack sells AT&T phones as well, might want to check there as well
  4.    #4  
    Well the funny thing is I work for RadioShack, and I know we never do mail in rebates. However, we aren't selling the phone, at least not at launch. To be completely honest, I just want it now. I discovered however that I can order it from at&t's website and I don't have to pay the mail in rebate, plus it's free overnight shipping!
    I buy all my phones from the carrier site. I don't understand why anyone buys them from big box retailers
    was in Best Buy tonight asking about the AT&T Pre + and they did not have any nor did they know when/if they'd be getting them in. Apparently corporate bases their purchasing decisions on how popular they believe a certain phone will be. They had both the Verizon and Sprint Pre's but i guess I can see them being a little apprehensive about carrying a third Pre. it's anyone's guess at this point.