Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    My phone has been going "offline" for weeks now. Yesterday no matter what i did i was unable to fix the problem. I've been toggleing between airplane mode, resetting, restartig, ect. this morining i got signed out of my palm profile, and now my phone is still offline and because of it, i can't sign in. looks like i need to get a new phone. is there any way i can save the video and pics on my phone at this point?? i am really starting to hate my pre more than i love it!!
    turn it on, if it is still offline, connect it by usb to the computer. It won't go to usb mode. So just on pre's kb hold orange(grey)+sym+u and that should put it in usb mode.
    if that doesn't work, pull the battery, connect it to your pc, hold the up volume button then put your battery back in and it should go to usb mode. Then just copy the files of the usb partition.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    i am guessing when i logged out of my palm profile, i also got out of developer mode?? i wanted to see if i could doctor it myself?? if so is there any way to get my phone back into developer mode with it offline/signed out??
    The konami code or "webos20090606" works to bring up the hidden devmode icon.

tyoe that in universal search.

make sure e erything is copied off the us drive, and get the preware backup utility.
    Yes you can still doctor, just put it in recovery mode. That is pull the battery out, put battery back in. Hold volume up key, plug in usb. Big usb sign comes up on the pre.
    then proceed to doctor and it should work
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    so my phone is getting replaced. But I am still having trouble... i wanted to copy my pics and videos. Mind you I am signed out of my palm profile- i have the blue cloud screen with "unresolvable issue, contact palm" message. and my phone is still offline. I can get my phone to usb (take out battery, plug to computer, hold volume key, etc, or at least it looks like it with the black and white usb pic icon, but my computer won't recognize it...anyone have any ideas??