1.    #1  
    Mind you, I had location services turned off with google services on. I was about to use google maps and the prompt that allows or don't allow goole services to use location services came up and I mistakenly clicked the center ball. Google services says my location is undetermined and the prompt doesn't come up anymore. I tried turning on location services, gps and google services and then turning it all off again and leaving google service, but that didn't work. I don't want to leave location service on because it drains the battery even when not in use.. Any help will be appreciated.
    I don't see a question in there.
  3.    #3  
    Its kind of hard to explain. I have my GPS turned off and google services on, but i also have location service off and all the other shenanigans on the location screen. So, everytime i open a location based app, a little dialog box opens at the bottom screen of my Pre asking if i want to allow or not allow this apps to use location service, so basically, i mistakenly clicked the center ball when i saw this dialog box and that automatically disabled location service for that app. I was wondering how to turn the stupid thing back on. I tried restarting a whole bunch of times, but that didnt work because each time i tried to use flixster, it didnt bring out the dialog box. But i figured it out. I just left google services on and location services on and restarted the Pre and then i turned location service off. Now the dialog box is back..I wish i had to time to post a screen shot, so you can know what im talking about.
    Ok....I think I understand now...glad you got it working again!
    and what is the purpose of this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    To see if you would post in it.
  7.    #7  
    It was about a question i had (hopefully, you can actually read). But i figured out a fix to it in the process of bein helped. I actually contacted Palm Chat support and they couldnt even help me out.

Wasn't it obvious?
    I think it was clear as day.
    what was the purpose of this comment??