1.    #1  
    Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone would like the idea of having the option to view a sort of "slideshow" cycle through certain open cards at certain intervals while the phone is sitting on the TouchStone. I like to use the homebrew app Quick System Tasks to make the screen stay unlocked while on the TS, while leaving AniWeather open fullscreen showing off its awesomeness. For example, I would love to have 3 cards open, like weather, email, and the Facebook live newsfeed switching every 5-10 minutes from card to card as if I was using an Advanced Gesture to switch between apps myself. I think this would be a cool little effect that would add even more "wow factor" to webOS. What do you guys think?
    That's an excellent idea for an app. The iPad, I think, has an app that runs a slide show that you can run while it's idle. You put it up on the mantle or desk and now you don't need to buy one of those digital photo frame gadgets. The Pre could do the same thing.
    if i'm not mistaken i think there is already an app for that...don't quote me though
    There is an App called Switcharoo that changes the wallpaper but nothing for the cards. It would be great to set a few apps to rotate such as Battery Monitor, Govnah, and JsTop when ever it's idle on a TS.
    Not quite what you are asking for, but there is a program called slipslide that will rotate through your pictures while on the Touchstone. There may be others, don't know...

I like your idea of rotating through your open cards.
    I would love a sports and news ticker app for the TS
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I'm not a big fan of widgets, but I would love to be able to see lots of info on the lock screen while on the touchstone. +1 for this idea.
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    Quote Originally Posted by scramer View Post
    Not quite what you are asking for, but there is a program called slipslide that will rotate through your pictures while on the Touchstone. There may be others, don't know...

I like your idea of rotating through your open cards.
    I just installed slipslide, and it is good, but it would be better if it had an option to start automatically when it is on touchstone, and if it would show the time, maybe on a bar above the picture. I will contact the developer.