1.    #1  
    If this has already been posted, my apologies, but I just spent 45 minutes searching the forums for another post on or about this topic to no avail.

About 3 days ago my alarms, set through the native Pre clock app, stopped going off entirely. I checked to make sure they had not been reset, and they haven't. All the tones that the alarms use are native to the Pre, and none have been deleted or moved. I tried deleting all the alarms, rebooting my Pre, and then setting them again to no avail. The speaker is working correctly, and the phone was not set to vibrate (which is moot as I keep the alarm preferences set to play the alarm even if the phone is on vibrate).

I do not own an alarm clock, as I've always used my Pre with no problems whatsoever. Is anyone else having an issue with this, and have a fix? Also, recommendations for a good, solid, LOUD, 3rd party clock app are more than welcome.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Timepiece is a GREAT app, you can even use Pandora as an alarm.
    I'm having the same problem, just this past week my alarm doesn't work....***
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Laeli, I'll check it out!

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein