1.    #1  
    I was recording with my Pre Plus last night. I recorded for a little over 12 minutes and then hit stop. It seemed to save the video really quick. I went back to play the video and it was only 3 minutes and 16 seconds long.

I haven't tried to download the movie from my device. It says the movie is 142MB, which makes me think that it's the full movie.

Anyone else have issues with video recording?
  2.    #2  
    Ok where are the videos on the device? I put it in USB mode and can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaunders View Post
    Ok where are the videos on the device? I put it in USB mode and can't find it.
    They're in the same folder as your pictures.

Regards,
    Tom
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    The video should appear in the /DCMI/100PALM folder, when you connect our Pre to the computer.

Make sure you have enough space in the device

I've recorder 18:23 minutes long video, after what Pre stuck, and I had to exit the Camera app and device was extremely lagy for couple minutes, but the video was saved...
    Last edited by pman_lt; 05/15/2010 at 11:57 AM.
  5.    #5  
    I have plenty of space just got the phone a couple of days ago.

I see it now. Yeah it only saved 3:15 of the video. I did put the camera app into card view, maybe that did it and it did seem to lag.

Oh well no biggie, just something I have to get used to.
  6.    #6  
    Ok so the video goes past 3:15 and continues with the rest but there is no sound - :\
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    You needed to give it time to render after you shot it. I did the same thing. Shot a long video, then swiped the card away. For longer videos, wait until the thumbnail shows up before bailing out of the app.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Had the same thing happen, took a video that was 10 minutes long and it only saved about the first 4 minutes. I was wondering if there was a time limit on the video recordings.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)