Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have installed Uberkernal and Govnah and just have a quick question, When I go to set my profile, 600mHz is the max. Shouldn't I have an 800 option? Even at 600 it is zippier, so I was just wondering what 800 would be like. Brand new to overclocking, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Click on governor instead of profile & see what options are there. I bet you will see 800 MHz then.

BLiip
    Go into Govnah, click the second option down governor, then in the first option click and select screen state. What is the min and max frquencies displayed here?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Under Govenor I have two options, userspace or ondemand. Under both the max is 600.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I don't even have an option that says Screenstate, btw
    Are you using Govnah or cpuscaler?
    What options do you have when you go into govnah?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Govnah v0.3.0 is what I am using.
    Yes so when you go into the govnah app, what is list on the first page? When you click on the governor option on the first page and then on the page that opens click governor, what option come up in the box?
    In Preware, click on everything & type in "uber-k". Uber-Kernel should have a round green circle with a down arrow in it. If not, you need to download Uber-Kernel.

Good luck!

BLiip
    When I select Governor I get
    125000 Scaling Min Freq
    800000 Scaling Max Freq
    500000 Scaling Setspeed.

I would like to have it where I get 800MHz when I am using my phone and 500Mhz when the phone is idle. I am a complete n00b with this and need help. I was running SuperPreKernel before this and have uninstalled it.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    homerlanza, you need to go into governor, select screenstate. Keep max freq at 800 and change min freq to 500 mhz. Then press the apply settings button underneath.
    @respibob. Did you have the uber kernel installed or just the govnah? Because your first post says you have both?
    Thanks man, working just fine now. Big thanks!
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Also in the Uber/Govnah thread they said they would be updating these apps via OTA updates? Did I misread or can anyone shed some light on this?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have both installed pip.
    So have you been able to select the screenstate option or any of the others?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    when I go into govenor. I don't have a screenstate option
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    when I go into the Govenor tab all I have is userspace or ondemand.
    Is the uberkernel from preware an app or is it just the patch? is it supposed to do anything when you open it? i just get the main screen talkking about the cpu patch.

Just want to check. And I assume Govnah is where I choose what I want.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Is the uberkernel from preware an app or is it just the patch? is it supposed to do anything when you open it? i just get the main screen talkking about the cpu patch.

Just want to check. And I assume Govnah is where I choose what I want.
    When you load Preware on the homescreen just type Uber and you will see it. It is a program that will appear with the rest of your apps.
    Kingdom of Heaven
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast