Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kasv21 View Post
    is anyone else having trouble adding contacts?? It must be part of this disaster that has erupted at palm today
    Yes. I had to resync and it has not been working out.
    i had one app that was showing an update available, it is now saying its up to date. so they must be working on it
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Wow this is complete crap. Fail Palm... fail. Pretty unacceptable if you ask me. Hope all of you with issues get it resolved asap.

As if this phone doesn't have enough issues without a major screw-up like this. I love the phone, when it works, but it is definitely trying my patience with garbage like this.
    Last edited by staeit; 05/30/2010 at 10:02 AM.
    i'm glad to see its a big issue and not just my pre....i'm sure it'll be fixed asap??
    Palm VIIx >>>Palm 505 >>>Palm Treo 650 Palm 700p >> Palm Centro >> Palm Pre
    Yeah this is clearly unacceptable. It's being lingering on for too long now and clearly, it doesn't seem like they are really taking this seriously. I would expect a company that cares to post their messages somehow on the apps catalog or OTA the message to everyone. This is a disaster. Come on Palm..Come through with this. Don't be a flop
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    Yes. I had to resync and it has not been working out.
    You have to set the system date to April, then restore all apps, the set the system date back to normal, then resync. It worked for me...
    It worked Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by jman139 View Post
    where can i find an update for my palm im looking for 1.3.5
    Go to www_DOT_webos-internals_DOT_org/wiki/Webos_Doctor_Versions#Pre and find your carrier and which version of webOS you want. Keep in mind that this will wipe your phone completely.

replace _DOT_ with . I dont have enough posts to post links yet. :|
    So I picked an awful day to doctor my phone (last night, haha). Anyways, Im not going to hold off until Palm releases an official fix. Does this mean that I can't install homebrew? I had difficulty installing patches last night.
    ok everyone i just installed an app (the normal way) and it worked!... So it appears the problem has been fixed and everything is back to normal, WORKING!
    I can confirm what broy83 has posted. Just installed Foursquare without a hitch. I'm going to doctor to see if my other apps will restore
    yea, workinj
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Working again for me as well.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    Quote Originally Posted by kasv21 View Post
    is anyone else having trouble adding contacts?? It must be part of this disaster that has erupted at palm today
    I did have trouble earlier but I restarted my pre and it was fine afterwards
    The HTC EVO is looking sweeter & sweeter...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by JuJulian1987 View Post
    I also did this. My Reviews are also going to zero. I already made a comment on this but the people don't even seem to read it. It's more then frustrating. Titan Stopwatch is one of the first apps when you load th app catalog. So I had 817 downloads since today and nobody was able to install. Now more then the half of the people think this is my fault.
    Just downloaded and launched your app successfully! I gave you 5 stars too, to help with your reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escapingjavert View Post
    Just downloaded and launched your app successfully! I gave you 5 stars too, to help with your reviews.
    Ditto.
    I just noticed that Palm seems to have removed the sucky reviews due to installation failure, but the average rating is still lowered. In other words, the average rating is lower than the average of the ratings that remain. Maybe they will fix that, too. I wish they would just take the app catalog offline when it won't let people install. People thought my app was the problem.
    I am experiencing again the "Install failed" problem! Phone asks to reboot to complete the installation, the it states "install failed".... it disabled 8 apps that needed to be updated (( Is it just me?
    Palm asks that you email pdc@palm.com if you experience these issues:

https://developer.palm.com/distribut...p=31613#p31613
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast