Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I've the same issue her in germany with three Apps. But after a reboot I don't have the issue with the profile, but another guy in a german forum has these issue.
    I think this is a server bug by palm.
    Still down in Germany. Maybe what they believed was the root cause wasn't the root cause after all.

Just a glitch. I can't believe how thin-skinned you people are. You expect everything to be PERFECT, all the time. I wonder how you sound off behind your bosses back when that heartless, inhumane mofo wants YOU to be perfect all the time. Doesn't he know that you're just human!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Still down in Germany. Maybe what they believed was the root cause wasn't the root cause after all.

Just a glitch. I can't believe how thin-skinned you people are. You expect everything to be PERFECT, all the time. I wonder how you sound off behind your bosses back when that heartless, inhumane mofo wants YOU to be perfect all the time. Doesn't he know that you're just human!?!?
    haha, ye a bit of patience is all that is need at this moment. Just wish palm would send out an email so that everyone would be aware of the problem.
    8:30am in DC and still nothing!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    been restoring again and again until i saw this post AAAH
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    I purchased an app this morning and the Catalogue had no issues charging my card for the app, but I never got it installed. Don't that beat all? LOL
    Next time I will check here before calling Sprint. I was on the phone with them for an hour and 3 transferred calls. Then they tell me that I need to call Palm. Of course Palm is in CA and they're not up yet. So I decided to check here. Next time I will do that first. I've been trying to update apps since 3 a.m. Eastern time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcericx View Post
    been restoring again and again until i saw this post AAAH
    Same here. Damn.
    Down in Germany
    I want SkyClimber 1.06 :'(
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    I purchased an app this morning and the Catalogue had no issues charging my card for the app, but I never got it installed. Don't that beat all? LOL
    i make it two!
    absolute <<***>>. i've really tried to stay loyal to palm, but this is a low blow. setting up the configuration i had before this unecessary event is going to take a ridiculous chunk of time out of my saturday. what a bummer =(

i guess it's just another nail in the palm coffin. i will switch to an android-based phone by the end of the year. hp will probably take palm hardware and slap on the android os anyway, i bet. oh well.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 05/15/2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: language
    I don't have the time to contact precentral moderators. I'm on the road with bad 3G. It's more than important to put this info to the frontpage. So many people are doctering right now and they will have more issues than before! You can't sync any apps you already bought and it will cause data loss. Please can somebody take his time to contact the writers of precentral? Perhaps it will help that Palm won't loss that much fans today. What Im also not aware of is that palm obiviously thinks that everything is okay again!? Don't they use Pre's or Pixi's themselfs? It seems to be a global problem. Best thing would be, if Palm isn't able to fix it right now, to close the App Store. So that people wont run into update issuses!
    Down in Spain
    Judy Vander Sluis (from Palm) just respond on my mail I adressed to Chuq Von Rospach:

Thanks Julian. The issue has been escalated to engineering.
    I thank Palm for the fast response. I hope that it will get fixed now (fast ).
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I tried a new patch last night. I thought it corrupted my Pre. I Doctored my Pre 3 times before seeing this post!
    Last edited by vertebra; 05/15/2010 at 08:59 AM.
    have we determined this to be a palm issue? For example, do preware apps also fail? Is the fail happening to anyone who is running the stock kernel?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Sorry, all I have to thank Palm for is having to restore preware, all preware apps and patches and for the loss of all my text history and who know what else.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    This is absolutely ridiculous! I tried to update an app, got a failed attempt. Reset my phone & the whole thing erased! I'd be more ****ed if I was stuck with Palm for a while...But now this whole issue has strengthened my choice to abandon webOS/Palm & buy the HTC Evo in a few weeks.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I'm a tech for a carrier and it's happening to my personal device. No wipe tho. I'll contact palm's internal support and post what they tell me....

NGK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    have we determined this to be a palm issue? For example, do preware apps also fail? Is the fail happening to anyone who is running the stock kernel?
    Palm have replied to say it is their server that is the problem I'm afraid.

And jdod, you reset your phone not palm. You can't blame them for everything.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast