Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    it acctually booted my profile out and had to log back in to profile and wiped evreything now nothing works all apps do not download app failed arrrrggghhh.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    me 2 .... dang it why did I HAVE to try and update TweetMe lol
    still nothing seems to working in the app store.
    im getting install failed error still - o2 uk
    Maybe this is some kind of prep for the release of the Pre+ on AT&T they could be applying some sort of update to the Catalog. BUT WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER FOR IT!
    I'm having the same issues too.

Phone was lagging like crazy, so I did a reboot. After reboot, I got messages that said I had been booted from my Palm Profile, so I had to log back in and reboot. After restarting, had to resync all my accounts, and lost all my call/message history. Now can't install any apps (all previously downloaded apps are no longer installed). Been like this since around 10pm Pacific time. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one having this issue.
    Yup...Same here
  8. PrX
    Me too - Yesterday I was able to download every application in App Catalog but today... impossible.
    Best regards,
    PrX
    This mornign i was installing apps, downloading a patch for SMS return, other apps failed. I restarted , deleted aps and tried again. Lucky enough i found this link on forum, so i just sit and wait till someone figures out what to do. Hope it will be soon.
    Just realised I could not install anything after reading this thread. I was able to at midnight last night and now I can't. Damn, hope we are getting somthing new though
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have to say, tech support asking me to wipe memory and apps is rather annoying when there is no app catalog to reload the apps from!

Palm needs to do a MUCH better job communicating "hot" issues like this to their tech-support provider.
  12. PrX
    I think this is must be Palm's servers issue. Only today I cannot install apps from App Catalog. Yesterday I didn't install patches or plugins so it can't be my fault.
    Best regards,
    PrX
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Palm, like Linden Lab years ago, seems to suffer from an inability to communicate with us, the users, when there is an outage. A concrete answer on what is wrong had to come to us via a developer contacting dev. support. What gives? Why can't Palm use its own blog at least to say "hey, we have some issues with the app store, stay cool we're working on it."?

Frustrating gaffe from one of my favorite tech companies!
    Still broken here in Canada.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo295 View Post
    I have to say, tech support asking me to wipe memory and apps is rather annoying when there is no app catalog to reload the apps from!

Palm needs to do a MUCH better job communicating "hot" issues like this to their tech-support provider.
    Tech support is located in INDIA, and Palm is located in California! LOL.
    An email would not take long to get out. We should have definitely been given info on this one. Especially if it is wiping people's devices.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Not fixed as of 7:49 am eastern, 5/15/10

Very frustrating.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Tech support is located in INDIA, and Palm is located in California! LOL.
    All the more reason for Palm to tell their tech-support contractor when weird things like this is happening! I went from missing 3 apps to missing 87 apps, which includes the way I sync PIM data to my phone.

We won't even go into the annoyance of having to reset everyone's ringtones!
  19. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Mine's busted too. I love this forum - saved me from Doctoring...
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Yeah... just went through the process of getting booted off my account and have my phone resync everything. Now I have many, many "Install Fails". Of course now I'm doctoring my phone as I check this site and apparently it does nothing.

Should have just gotten the HTC Incredible... haha...
    I'm kidding Palm, I love you. Just not today.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast