Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I'm new to Pre Plus. I went to Verizon to look at getting Droid Incredible or Palm Pre Plus. I left with the Pre Plus and love it. My question is SMS repeat notifications. Is this not a standard feature on Pre Plus?

I had a Palm Treo 700 wx for a long time and was able to load a 3rd party app for this (Phone Alarm).

However I don't see any apps for this for Pre Plus. Nothing in app catalog or places like mobihand. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
    no but there is a 'patch' for a repeat reminder if you dont 'ack' an alert

install "preware" and you will be amazed!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Thank you antonio3 I appreciate the info. I'll load Preware and see what's out there. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I downloaded preware and then downloaded the sms repeat and missed call repeat notififcations (thats not the name of them, just type in notification using universal search). It's works great!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eklenken View Post
    I downloaded preware and then downloaded the sms repeat and missed call repeat notififcations (thats not the name of them, just type in notification using universal search). It's works great!
    Thanks. I'm reading how to install preware now. Seems pretty cool. Just having bit of trouble figuring how to download it. Still learning.