1.    #1  
    I'm not one for forms and all. But their was an app on the itouch/iphone, something to do with sand pixels, you could do water, fire, smelt(a stone of fire or something like that), grass, Seed(so when the water hit it, the seed would grow grass), also a cloud that would rain, I believe on their last update they added bugs or something like that. also the water and fire reacted to you turning the system around.

But if someone can tell me where to go to make a suggestion for that, that would be greatly appreciated.
    they had a app called "app idea box" but that app just get overlooked. its actually some great ideas in there!! and then there is some pointless posts from ignorant people
    Quote Originally Posted by khassen View Post
    I'm not one for forms and all. But their was an app on the itouch/iphone, something to do with sand pixels, you could do water, fire, smelt(a stone of fire or something like that), grass, Seed(so when the water hit it, the seed would grow grass), also a cloud that would rain, I believe on their last update they added bugs or something like that. also the water and fire reacted to you turning the system around.

But if someone can tell me where to go to make a suggestion for that, that would be greatly appreciated.
    first off, whats the point of the app?

2nd, you could try posting in the developer forum, im not sure if anyone will take up the task, but its probably your best bet.
  4.    #4  
    not that thiers really a point, its kinda like the app Pretides, but more of pixel dots moving around. and with the grass and seeds being hit by water it reacts and grows more, like the fire burns it away fast. kinda create your own ideas and style pictures in this set up so all the things react to it. some site forums say it was more so a toy than a game, but many people were addicted to this game. i have heard stuff about app idea box and not so good because of all the lame ideas that were posted. every idea is good its just how people look at it.
    Look it up on youtube, Evolution RGB, it may sound stupid but till you play it, its extremly addictive.