1.    #1  
    I think I have a bad screen on my device.

The lower right corner of my screen doesn't seem to match the colors correctly. There seems to be a circle that is I think brighter then the rest of the screen.

Since I bought this online, can I take it to a VZW store and get a new one. It's only a few days old.

I am assuming I will have to uninstall all my patches.
    same thing happened with my Sprint Pre. it was right after I got one replaced that was all pixelated (a refurb) so I asked for NIB.... I got this one and the build quality was awesome, but it was splotchy at the bottom. I lived with it... not really noticable in most apps. and it hasn't gotten worse so far. search for palm pre lcd bleed if you want to read about others having similar problems. you can remove ur patches (I'd just dr it) but you don't need to. Patches don;t void ur warranty, but it might keep the dude from giving you a hard time.
  3.    #3  
    I figure I have 30 days might as well get the use out of this one. Then again if the next one is bad like this one, it's not so easy to get it replaced. I think within the first 30 days you can ask for a new one.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i have my Pre for about 1 year and all fine except that screen has clouding on bottom and near USB port, its only noticable when viewing somthing grey on screen, i live with coz i dont want to replace it with another that get Oreo effets or other problems. its fine for me and the clouding dosnt expand to other screen areas.
    replace it right away, because the 30 window where they have to give you a new one doesn't restart. 30 days from original purchase they can give you a refurb.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    replace it right away, because the 30 window where they have to give you a new one doesn't restart. 30 days from original purchase they can give you a refurb.
    Yeah I was going to do that, just need to get to the VZW store. I might be able to make it tomorrow night.

I love the cloud feature that way I can just sign in and let it sync.

I am assuming I need to delete preware and all my patches?