1.    #1  
    Has anyone experienced a slowdown/degradation of your Mobile Hotspot connection after using it for some time?

I'm on Verizon but haven't really made much use of the Mobile Hotspot feature until yesterday night. The connection was fine for about the first half hour, but after a while, my connection seemed to get weaker (i.e., I went from a solid 54 mbps, to 11, to 5, to 2, to 1) without ever moving. Then when I tried to disconnect and reconnect, it wouldn't establish an internet connection at all.

Could overheating cause this problem? I was seeing a battery temperature of 46 degrees when I couldn't connect but after a few minutes, I was able to get back on.

Has anyone else experienced something like this with their Mobile Hotspot?

TIA!
    Sounds like it might have gotten too hot.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
    When mine gets hot while plugged into charger, it will also get very hot and slow down. I just take the back off of the pre while plugged into charger, and place it face down so the heat can disperse out of the back. With the cover off, it cools down fairly quickly.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    When mine gets hot while plugged into charger, it will also get very hot and slow down. I just take the back off of the pre while plugged into charger, and place it face down so the heat can disperse out of the back. With the cover off, it cools down fairly quickly.
    Thanks. When you say "slow down", do you mean the Pre as a whole or Mobile Hotspot in particular?