1.    #1  
    Palm USA | Developer Phones

See the fine print at the bottom, the 20% discount ends May 31, 2010. Wonder if that means unlocked devices are coming?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  2.    #2  
    Darn they updated to June 30... killed my hopes of having a fully stock unlocked one.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Isn't the discounted price higher than the $399 price from AT&T off contract?
    Quote Originally Posted by waltah View Post
    Isn't the discounted price higher than the $399 price from AT&T off contract?
    yes, but the dev phones don't have to be activated. That's the difference.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  5.    #5  
    mafiaboy01 got it unactivated at the 399 price. So did a few T-Mobile users. You just have to convince the store.

So what's the benefit of getting the Developer Pre?

Unlocked. No Contract. No need to Activate.

What else?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    So what's the benefit of getting the Developer Pre?

Unlocked. No Contract. No need to Activate.

What else?
    I don't believe these versions are unlocked.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  8.    #8  
    Just no contract and 20% discount. But we'll have to see what "updated" price they put up.

Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Just no contract and 20% discount. But we'll have to see what "updated" price they put up.
    I hope the "updated" price is less then the Pre from AT&T without contract. They already updated the site to have the offer available till June 30th instead of May 31st. Maybe that was the change? I hope not.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    They probably made the offer until June 30th because the estimated shipping time for the AT&T version is 2-3 weeks.. which means the phones wouldn't even ship out until the promotion is over.
  11.    #11  
    2-3 weeks is only beginning of June... We're still mid-May now buddy.