Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    What are the chances I could find a store that would sell one earlier? The Sunday release is a sorry time IMO. I'd rather have a full weekend to tweak it instead of several hours on Sunday.
    @UntidyGuy
    What activation? With the exception of new customers, all you really have to do is just pop your SIM card out of your old phone and into the new one. Nothing else really needed. Unlike an iPhone, which I think is the only phone that needs that kind of activation.

You are most likely right about the chances of finding one put out in the store by mistake before Sunday, it's not very likely at all.
    You'll have to canvass each corporate store in your area to see if you can find one that will sell it early. However, I doubt they will sell it to you earlier than the actual release date.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    When you call them ask how many they will be getting in.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Good points. I definitely wouldn't call as I know that would be a big NO. Went into an AT&T store yesterday just to check my upgrade status and they didn't even have them in yet.
    I would recommend going to a couple stores, or at least the closest one to you. I got my Blackberry Bold 9700 a couple days early. I guess my Corp Store has a problem with putting things out early.
    They had the demo out with no price tag or any information of the phone. most of them didnt even notice it was there until i questioned them about it. It took them awhile to find the price tag, but needless to say i walked out with it