1.    #1  
    My phone is updated to Preware 1.0, when I log in preware it says their is 1 package update (Luna Manager). When I try updating it keeps saying downloading/Installing, but nothing happens. Please help.
    I'm having the same problem.
    ditto
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Uninstall the current Luna Manager and go back into Preware and install the new version of Luna Manager. Package Manager Service is no longer needed/available. I was having the same problem.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I tried installing Obsolete Package Manager Service (found in Preware under "List of Everything" and installed that. I then updated my feeds and did the "update" for Luna Manager and that seemed to work.
  6.    #6  
    Thank you, it worked.
    mine hung up for a little while too. Patience is a virtue. it will run just give it time.
    was having the same issue... You have to uninstall the app first.. Then restart Luna (using alternate method)... Then open Preware and reinstall the app... Fixes the issue completely.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    was having the same issue... You have to uninstall the app first.. Then restart Luna (using alternate method)... Then open Preware and reinstall the app... Fixes the issue completely.
    You don't have to restart Luna and reopen Preware. Just uninstall Luna Manager, then update the feeds in Preware, then reinstall Luna Manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuoirad View Post
    You don't have to restart Luna and reopen Preware. Just uninstall Luna Manager, then update the feeds in Preware, then reinstall Luna Manager.
    perhaps... But it didn't work for me until I restarted. I was riding the train at the time so I may have simply been rushing. :/
    Same thing happened to me. Uninstalling and then reinstalling takes care of it.