1.    #1  
    hi all,
    i bought an imei unlocking code (spain movistar), i tried to set it but now my pre doesn´t even recognize my sim card (movistar´s official one). i webdoctored and the same history; it requests me the unlock code and assum it refers to the imei unlocking code, i set it again but says incorrect code

i really dont know what to do. any advice?
    thanks
    Have you gone back to the supplier.
    Last edited by johncc; 05/13/2010 at 10:32 PM.
    There were some reports about Movistar codes stopped working, probably why the supply of QWERTY unlocked Pres were stopped.

Think the only unlock that actually works now is Nextgen's, but it's a cable lock not code DB lock.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  4.    #4  
    Thanks,

now i am just trying to use my pre with the official provider (sim) and the device just asks for the unlock code (not the sim code). I just can t use my pre, is it bricked or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by WebosMan View Post
    Thanks,

now i am just trying to use my pre with the official provider (sim) and the device just asks for the unlock code (not the sim code). I just can t use my pre, is it bricked or not?
    Try doctoring it:
    How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here