1.    #1  
    so i found a palm pre (sprint)at skool and it worked well until i restored it all. now im having trouble making a profile and i need the MSL code to do a hard reset so if any of you could help me i would me happy
    googleplay @ hotmail.com
    Found? I think I'll pass on helping with this. Return it to its rightfull owner
    go away you loser theif
    I have an idea,,ask around at 'skool' for the person who lost it.
    no need for msl, all you gotta do is locate the Usb port of the device, place it in your mouth and suck hard.
    please don't feed the trolls
    This ***** needs to stay in 'skool' and quit stealing stuff other people worked hard to pay for...

The only perfect end to this story is the OP ending up sharing an 8x8 concrete room with a guy who has the word "Skool" tattooed on his chest... and every night Skool would be "in"... ifyaknowwhatimean.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Enjoy this while you can, a life of thievery leads nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    and every night Skool would be "in"... ifyaknowwhatimean.
    lol
    don't you mean you need help with MY palm pre -- or maybe i need help with someone else's palm pre ??
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Wow.. If I lost my phone I would call it non stop then if that doesn't work I will use the tracking app that it got on.. If that doesnt work I will call sprint and make sure nobody could get it working!
    --Marvin
    someone help me, i downloaded some apps to my palm pre but they wont show up on my palm pre app menu and i went to launch and they werent on there, where else should i check?
    Quote Originally Posted by jman139 View Post
    someone help me, i downloaded some apps to my palm pre but they wont show up on my palm pre app menu and i went to launch and they werent on there, where else should i check?
    Did you restart your phone?
    --Marvin
    yeah there not there still