1.    #1  
    My data suddenly stopped working. I tried rebooting and restarting to no luck. Works fine on wifi?? I have ube kernal and Gonvah installed and 4x4 icon patch nothing else?? Its been working great till today. Any ideas?
    Where are you located? I'm having the same issue for the last 90ish minutes in Central Illinois
    Having same issue here.
  4.    #4  
    Minnesota maybe its regional?
    I live in Toledo, Ohio
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Cleveland Ohio also appears down. Things worked fine earlier today. I've got an Ev icon up top, but no data is flowing.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I have uber kernel and govnah installed.

Data works sporadically but Gmail keeps telling me that I need to log in to web mail or enter my password again. Doing those things does not fix the problem. Only when I establish WiFi does the problem go away.

If I cannot keep Gmail working, I will remove uber kernal. Email is more important than the marginally increased speed.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    This outage has nothing to do with patches/kernels. I'm on a totally stock setup with a fairly recently replaced phone.
    Seems it down in IL as well...
    minneapolis and saint paul. Weird thing is I put roaming only on and couldn't get data on verizons network either
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_halvorson View Post
    minneapolis and saint paul. Weird thing is I put roaming only on and couldn't get data on verizons network either
    I am in the Same area
    Quote Originally Posted by rev177 View Post
    Minnesota maybe its regional?
    no I'm in minnesota too and my phone been doing the same thing for the last week.
    Data working just fine in N. Carolina.

Just trying to provide a data point.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    was down in Columbus, Ohio too. Its been back for at least 30 min now though. I kept restarting my phone thinking it was just me
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Cleveland Ohio is back up as well.
    ditto for me in mpls....