1.    #1  
    They are some low-down, dirty dogs for what they're doing to GPS (I think it's a fairly well settled issued that they're mucking it up somehow), but I have to give them credit for something. My initial contract had 250 text messages a month in it, but I was going way over this month, so I upgraded to the 500 text message and unlimited messaging to VZ users package. They actually applied the change to the current month and saved me a good chunk of $$ on text overages. I guess they aren't total scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    They are some low-down, dirty dogs for what they're doing to GPS (I think it's a fairly well settled issued that they're mucking it up somehow), but I have to give them credit for something. My initial contract had 250 text messages a month in it, but I was going way over this month, so I upgraded to the 500 text message and unlimited messaging to VZ users package. They actually applied the change to the current month and saved me a good chunk of $$ on text overages. I guess they aren't total scum.
    Kinda makes you wonder if they knew you would report back to us, heh heh.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    that's pretty standard...if you find yourself going over (minutes, text, etc...) you just call and change your plan and you just pay the difference for the plan for the month. You can call and change it back on the next billing cycle. I used to do this all the time when I was on verizon. I did forget to check my usage and got burned, once.
  4.    #4  
    I've had to make changes before and they've just put the change in effect for the next billing cycle. I made this change about 3/4 of the way through my current billing cycle. Never had them ever apply a plan change to the current billing cycle on Sprint or Verizon.
    Yeah, it's standard as long as the bill cycle hasn't ended. It's part of their Worry Free Guarantee®...'least that's what they were calling it back in 2002-03 when I had their service.