1.    #1  
    I got a Verizon Pre Plus last night. I already love it!

However one thing that I can't figure out is the reminder options on the calendar. Is there a way to set a specific amount of time in minutes, or day for a reminder like my old treo.. and every other palm device did?

thanks,
    ~Jay
    If you tap on the event there is a reminder section. Those are the only options you get. I don't know if there is any patches to change that or not.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    If you tap on an event the forth edit option is s bell - tap on that line and the reminder options will allow several reminder options
    I believe there is also a patch in Preware that gives you more reminder options.
    Welcome! There's a patch for that. Check out "Preware"...its awesome. It's been suggested that it could void your warranty, so use at your own risk. I have about 20 patches on my pre and haven't had any issues. Search the forum for Preware and get educated...but I love it. The ability to personalize your phone rocks. Be sure to donate if you can, lots of smart folks put their time and effort into these tweaks for $0 as far as I know.
  6.    #6  
    I'll have to look into that. Preware was a big part of the reason I got this phone. I just looked at preware.org. Is that the best place for info? What patch do you use to make that calendar mod that I want?

thanks,
    ~Jay
    like everything else, there is a patch for that. There are several that let you choose duration for other things like snooze time, etc. Without Preware, where would we be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Without Preware, where would we be?
    i would probably be standing in line waiting for the EVO, but thanks to preware i love the phone too much to switch.