1.    #1  
    I want to chane the system sounds but I can't find then anymore, how come?
    preferences in the messaging app.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    There were a couple apps in the catalog for modifying notification sounds. Anyone see them around lately? 'Pimp my Pre' and another...? Did a partial erase recently and lost 'em both.
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoq37 View Post
    There were a couple apps in the catalog for modifying notification sounds. Anyone see them around lately? 'Pimp my Pre' and another...? Did a partial erase recently and lost 'em both.
    you can change the notification sounds to any sound file you put on your pre in usb mode.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Wow geez.... that's right. Okay, I've been at work waaaay too long. Totally forgot about that fix.

Thanks for the reminder, vbockius!
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoq37 View Post
    Wow geez.... that's right. Okay, I've been at work waaaay too long. Totally forgot about that fix.

Thanks for the reminder, vbockius!
    your welcome....there are some cool mp3 editors online, so you can make ringtones and even short soundbytes of literally anything you want your ring or message tone to be....then just drop on your pre...and assign...