1.    #1  
    Hello, I live in Greece and I have an unlocked GSM Pre from Germany since January. I have successfully upgraded it OTA to 1.3.5.2 and 1.4.0 but now i don't get the 1.4.1 update. All I get are the application updates. Should i quietly wait or should i act on it?
    Also, I never see the message that my device is up to date. Even when there are no updates to get, the message i see is that there are updates for

[Developer mode On
    Several patches installed
    Positive on camera overwriting photos bug
    Phone activated on Vodafone / Greece
    English language selected
    Using data over Wifi and Data Plan]
    i would use this, Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals if you are able to back-up via the palm profile. Would have to re-install homebrew and patches.

I download all my homebrew to my PC for a quick one time install via http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-12-a.html. it also has a patch repository for one time application of patches and one Luna restart.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks... I hoped for some solution other than doctoring it but, I agree with you... I 'll have to do it sooner or later... Thank you again