1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has been answered allready, but I'd like my Pre to handle Podcasts like iTunes. I want to be able to look thru a list of pocasts and just subscribe and they will magically appear on my phone. But since it's a Pre, I want to get the podcasts directly and not hook up to my laptop....

Does DrPodder or anther app do this?
    yes, drPodder will do that. What you have to do is go to the website of interest and find their podcast page. Usually it will have one link for iTunes, and one link for everything else.

You need the URL for non-itunes, so you can enter that in to the drPodder client. It will then do exactly what you are asking to do...

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  4.    #4  
    thank you!

DrPodder won't give me a list of podcasts to subscribe to? i have to go to each individual website, right?
    Last edited by spartan_md; 05/13/2010 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spartan_md View Post
    thank you!

DrPodder won't give me a list of podcasts to subscribe to? i have to go to each individual website, right?
    Right. You will have to find the podcast on your own. But you can also search using Dr.Podder.